Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Night Watch

Ahhhh....the glories of the night watch. Surly drunks. Amorous drunks. Drunks in the their underwear. Angry drunks. Pukey drunks. Drunks that pee in public (did I mention they're women? And they just hike up their skirts? Right in front of everyone?). Drunks throwing stuff off of balconeys. Drunks picking fights. Drunks wishing they didn't pick fights after the OPP is done with them. Drunks who wake up in the drunk tank tomorrow morning wondering what the heck happened after they picked a fight WITH the OPP.

Not to mention the questions like: "Does the TV have channels?" "Where are the towels in my room?" "Can I go swimming?" "Can I still use my microwave after midnight?" "Can you send someone up to my room to fix my microwave that I tried to use after midnight, but please ask him to wear his hover boots because everyone is asleep but me and I really really want to micrwave this...whatever it is RIGHT NOW but I don't want your noisy staff to wake up my two year old that I put to bed in the living room right near where the microwave is".

I think my IQ is dropping. 10 shifts and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment